biicode is a C and C++ dependencies manager which makes code reuse simple. There are over 4.000.000 C/C++ developers in the world and both languages represent 20% of the world code. One can imply from these figures that C/C++ are two of the most relevant programming languages in the world with applications that range from de Videogame industry to Finance. There wasn't an active deps manager for both and that is where biicode comes in: to solve the pain that reusing code in C/C++ meant. For C/C++ developers that think a dependency manager is needed, biicode is a multiplatform tool and hosting service that allows you to build your projects easily, integrate third party code and reuse code among projects with just #includes
NOTICIAS DE BIICODE (23)
- Boost libraries are now supported in biicode
- POCO C++ Libraries are now available in biicode
- Raspberry Pi 2 in depth with biicode
- Follow our course in metaprogamming called a Tiny Metaprogramming Library
- biicode 2.0 is out!!
- Arduino YUN board is now suppportesd
- Automatically build and publish via Travis CI and Github
- We prodly sponsor Meeting C++
- Join our open source challenge and win a Vader++ shirt
- We are going open source!
- Erin Catto's Box2D is already in biicode, try it!
- biicode was at the South Summit: our thoughts
- Little CMS has been uploaded to biicode
- Give wings to the whale: biicode with docker
- How to upload to biicode. Example 1: JSON11 by Dropbox
- Why a FILE BASED dependency manager rocks for C/C++
- Our office will host C/C++ meetup in September, read what Manu Sánchez will talk about
- We were featured in Hacker News!!
- Our exclusive library BITSCAN gets new updates and more are coming!
- biicode won IBM's SmartCamp 2013
- This is Our Story, where we come from
- ZeroMQ is now in biicode, come try it
- C++14 is out! Check its new features in our blog