Sobre BIND 4.0 Acceleration Program
BIND 4.0 is a public-private acceleration of the Basque Country. It focuses on Intelligent Industry, Clean Energy & Sustainability, Health, and Food early-stage startups, which include big data, additive manufacturing, artificial vision, augmented and virtual reality, cybersecurity, IoT, artificial intelligence, robotics, and other 4IR technologies.
The program will provide selected startups with the opportunity to create relationships with partner companies as customer suppliers. There are over 65 partner companies such as ABB, CAF, Bridgestone, Mercedes-Benz, Orona, Michelin, Repsol-Petronor, EDP, Iberdrola, Siemens Gamesa, Faes Farma, Ulma, Coca-Cola European Partners or Unilever, among others. You can check the complete list of the partner companies that take part in BIND 4.0 at https://bit.ly/BIND40com.
Entering our 6th edition and global open call, BIND 4.0 has already accelerated over 130 Startups and developed over 200 Innovative Projects which have generated more than 6 Million Euros in turnover for participating over 100 so far.
ADVANTAGES for Startups:
- Up to €150,000 contract with a top industry firm (45k average paid contract)
- At least one Industry Leading Company as a Client and Reference
- +55 Top Industrial Companies looking for Dynamic Startups
- Collaboration and Real Use application for Industry 4.0 Projects
- Networking & Immersion into the Basque Industrial Ecosystem
- No Equity nor Fees, due to Public-Private nature of the programme
- Investment Opportunities thru BIND 4.0 Venture Club
- Support Services offering Visibility, Mentoring and Growth
OPEN CALL FOR STARTUPS. Apply to BIND 4.0 to get visibility, get contracted and put innovation into action! https://bit.ly/BIND40com