Sobre Álvaro Villacorta
2 exits as a founder in 10 years.
Bootstrapped 4 companies, leading them to be profitable.
- Founded the food delivery platform Food Messenger in 2010, acquired by Rocket Internet in 2015. After the acquisition, launched Foodora in Spain, a venture backed by Rocket Internet, acquired by Delivery Hero.
- Founded Hello Givers in 2016, a B2B nursing service, acquired by Medical Service Care in February 2020.
- Founders SL. is my personal investment vehicle to invest in pre-seed and seed stage startups and crypto assets, the portfolio includes: Koko (exit), BuscoExtra, Propertista, Adictik, Brainlang, Workkola, Happy Box (partial exit) Cabify, Goin (through Angel Club)
- Portfolio shared with Demium: Dropier, Booh dark kitchens, Hackmeup, Yami, Kuex, Loonfy, Froged, Homagent.
- Venture Capital investments and acquisition negotiations.
- Spin-off companies at LINK incubator, Malaga University (2017- 2020)
- Fundraising, metrics and business strategy at Telefonica Open Future (2016-2018)
- Tech hub Costa del Sol (2017)
Álvaro Villacorta no tiene ninguna imágen en su galería.