About Álvaro Villacorta
Serial entrepreneur, architect by degree.
- Working on liquidity and tokenization.
- Managing partner of Hello Givers.
- Founded Food Messenger in 2010, acquired by Rocket Internet.
- After the acquisition, launched Foodora in Spain, a venture backed by Rocket Internet, acquired by Delivery Hero.
Investor and advisor in multiple startups.
- Latest investments: Propertista, Adictik, Brainlang, Workkola, Happy Box.
- Managing partner and lead investor at Founders SL. deal-by-deal investments.
- Fundraising, metrics and business strategy at Telefonica Open Future (AOF).
- Spin-off companies mentor at LINK by UMA-Atech incubator, Malaga University.
Image Gallery 0
Álvaro Villacorta doesn't have any images in his gallery.