We invest in lines (metrics trends), not in dots (today metrics).Mark Suster
1. Under all circumstances, and in compliance with the Spanish Law 15/99 of December 13th, on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that all personal data of the Website as well as those contained in the forms or e-mailed to the Company will be part of a file owned by the Company Startupxplore PFP, S.L. (hereinafter, "STARTUPXPLORE") with company address at Roger de Lauria 19, 2nd C, 46002 Valencia, Spain, with Tax Identification Number B-98616246, in order to make available information and contact the website users.
2. By providing your contact information, we will send you commercial information that may be of interest regarding WEBSITE news, products and services through any channel including electronic.
3. Moreover, we inform you that STARTUPXPLORE may send you commercial communications, through any channel, including electronic, regarding sectors such as entrepreneurship, business opportunities, news, leisure, culture, teaching, internet and supplements.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, please notify us at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If you submit your resume to STARTUPXPLORE, we inform you that the contents thereof will be treated with the utmost discretion and confidentiality, being incorporated the personal data to a file owned by STARTUPXPLORE in order to evaluate the nominations received for the Company current or future selection processes.
5. You can, at any time, exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and opposition rights provided by the current legislation on the subject, by writing to the abovementioned address or email email@example.com clearly indicating the specific right you desire to exercise and attaching a copy of your ID card or similar documentation.
6. STARTUP has adopted the legally required security measures for the protection of personal data, and ensures to installs all additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data. However, users should be aware that Internet security measures are not impenetrable.
7. STARTUP may install storage devices and data recovery, also known as cookies, on your computer in order to gather information on the visitors to its website and, under no circumstances, will that data be personal data. Your browser, in some cases shall generate an instant pop-up message offering the possibility to the website visitors to oppose the installation of such devices.
Check the Cookies Policy section.