Kickstart – the Swiss Accelerator is a fast-track gateway for entrepreneurs from near and far to access the Swiss innovation ecosystem. Our 3-month summer program is open to the best international early-stage startups with a promising business idea within our 4 verticals: Food, Smart & Connected Machines, FinTech and Future & Emerging Technologies. For 3 months selected founders and their teams live and work in Zurich, Switzerland, the most innovative country in the world. We provide founders with up to 25’000 Swiss francs in seed-funding, a monthly founder stipend, mentoring, a shared office space and fast-track access to relevant industry partners and the Swiss startup ecosystem. The program culminates in Demo Day where each team presents to investors, corporate leaders and the media. Kickstart charges no fees.
Switzerland Accelerator Verein
Schifflände 26, 8001 Zürich, Switzerland
- What we're looking for:
- Founding teams from anywhere in the world and Swiss intrapreneurs can apply provided they fulfil our requirements:
- 1. The commitment to building a business
- 2. A promising business idea in: Food, Smart & Connected Machines, FinTech or Future & Emerging Technologies
- 3. A minimal viable product
- 4. Great team dynamics
- 5. An international mindset
- 6. The desire to scale
- We require that at least one member of the team is based in Zurich for the full three months. Kickstart will work with international applicants to facilitate visa, sponsorship and local accommodation, but we make no guarantees.
- What we offer:
- - Up to CHF 25k seed-funding for each startup team
- - CHF 1500 monthly founder stipend
- - Dedicated mentors who will be on-site every week
- - Access to industry experts who are bookable for office hours
- - Fast-track access to corporates, academic partners and investors
- - Weekly founders dinners with special guests
- - Free shared office space and infrastructure
- - Unlimited free chocolate!
- We do not charge any fees for our fast-track access program to the Swiss innovation ecosystem.