Understanding the investment opportunity
3D Click is the game changer for the packaging sector. Thanks to the use of a 3D online Platform and to the Augmented Reality technology, nowadays it’s already possible to create and validate consumer products in an easy, interactive and
The 3D online platform allows the consumer brands to create and design products in 3D, as well as gives the opportunity to producers and suppliers to upload easily all their products in a 3D Catalogue to the online platform.
Thanks to this innovative solution, it’s already possible that all the key players implied in the design and creation processes (such as internal teams, departments, and external collaborators) can work simultaneously, in real time, from around the world. It brings the lean startup methodology to the packaging design industry and enables easy, fast and economic iterations until they get product & market fit.
The use of the 3D online platform allows to collect the internal and external feedback and validate the product 360º with no need to print the prototype. 3D CLICK brings a more efficient design, economical and sustainable, reducing costs and working time.
The tools of 3D Click can be used on any device, and the output can be easily tested and validated at the POS through Augmented Reality, as well as receiving the feedback from consumers online in less than 4 hours. This improvement ensures the perfect fit of the product in the market.
The 3D CLICK’s online platform speeds up by 5 times the packaging design testing phase and the product’s launching period; it reduces the costs and use of materials by a 40%; it improves eco-design and greatly enhances overall efficiency for a 4.0 packaging and e-commerce ecosystem.
Beginning of MVP 2016 Jun, 15
3DClick starts with the development of an MVP.
Launch of the Platform 2018 Mar, 15
Launch of the platform and the 3D personalization/validation tool in production.
Most world innovative packaging proyects 2018 Apr, 15
3DClick is considered one of the ten most innovative packaging projects in the world (Packbridge 2018).
Winner Startupbootcamp (Amsterdam) 2018 May, 15
Winner of the StartupBootcamp e-commerce programme in Amsterdam: Feb-May 2018
Paying clients 2018 Oct, 31
3DClick has already 12 clients including: Nivea, Fass, Pibergroup, Innoleaps, etc.
3D Click Team
Luis M. Cordeiro
Xesgalicia Sgecr SA
Reasons to invest View more data
- They are a fast growing, scaleable company providing a prototyping and validation platform for the global market of consumer brands and the packaging industry and offer a solution for eco design, the “Invision” of the packaging industry.
- 3DClick is attending a 980 billion dollars market worldwide, 50 billion market in Europe.
- They started the company in July 2016, the platform went live in March 2018 and started commercialization in May this year. They have paying clients in all 3 client segments, in Spain (Fass, Pibergroup, Industrial Segarra, Embasa) Germany (Nivea) and the Netherlands (Innoleaps), and are running pilots with global brands (Beiersdorf, FrieslandCampina, M&S).
- They are able to reduce with their solution (3DClick Saas platform) packaging and materials related costs up to a 40%. Along with this, their platform speeds up by 5 times the approval phase of the packaging industry and the time to market of the products.
- Strategic partnerships with key sector players such as: Ecoembes (The Circular Lab), Startupbootcamp and Innoleaps, Packnet, AIPIA, Packbridge
- Debora Alasraki (CEO) selected as 1 of the 40 more promising Spanish women in 2017.
- 1 of the 10 most innovative packaging projects in the world (Packbridge 2018), winners of the Startubootcamp e-commerce programme in Amsterdam (2018), selected startup for innovation hub All4Pack (Paris, November 2018).
- Strong competitive advantages and highly differentiated solution with respect to their main competitors.
- EU packaging regulation in favour of the use of 3DClick platform, the market is facing a big challenge how to adjust to the new regulation imposed by European legislation,there is a necessity to invest more in innovation and innovative way of producing sustainable packages as the EU regulation states that all plastic packaging must be 100% recyclable or reusable by 2030 and one-use packaging must be erased from the market before 2021.
- Clear and ambitious Vision: to become the “Siri” of the packaging industry by integrating Artificial Intelligence (AI) and by focusing on environmentally friendly packages and eco-design. They aim to build up the biggest and best 3D Catalogue Database of “customisable” and sustainable packages already in the next 18 months thanks to our @3D CLICK 3D Catalogue Creator, that enables Packaging companies upload easily and automatically their packages in 3D and create public and private 3D Catalogues to ease the personalisation and approval process
- Exceptional founding team and an experienced international oriented team. The company is founded and managed by a complementary team of 3 covering the main needs of the company: web tech, 3D tech, commercial & general management and packaging know how, that have worked intensively together on a number of projects. CEO is Débora Alasraki, serial entrepreneur with working experience in Spain and Germany. The team has been recently strengthened by an international expert in FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) packaging and marketing, 3D developers and an international project manager.
- Scalable technological platform, Designers and Brands can start using it after max. 2h of learning: it is for all kinds of profiles, who knows how to use a power point knows how to use 3D Click, is a visual communication tool that breaks barriers and borders.
- They are now ready for scaling up, with key team members in place.
Who is the reference investor?
About WA4STEAMWomen angels for STEAM (WA4STEAM) es una asociación internacional de mujeres “business angel” que buscan aumentar la presencia de emprendedoras en STEAM1. La riqueza de perfiles profesionales de las asociadas, en campos que abarcan biociencia, matemáticas, finanzas, derecho, comunicación y formación y coaching de equipos, y su amplia red de socios estratégicos aportan un valor muy significativo en las etapas iniciales del ciclo de vida de las start-up Nuestro objetivo es proporcionar no solo “seed capital”, sino también convertirnos en un socio estratégico fomentando la creación de futuras mujeres líderes y modelos de referencia para niñas y mujeres de todas las edades.
- Years of experience:1
"From the first meeting with Débora and her team, it became clear they formed a strong, well aligned and with clear objectives Team. They had expertise from their previous ventures in the field and their project was a perfect example of using new technologies to solve an existing need in their sector, packaging.
3Dclick and WA4STEAM are a perfect fit. We are very excited to support strong driven women entrepreneurs like Débora and her team that will become role models for future women generations working in STEAM."