Understanding the investment opportunity
TIMP is a complete online management software for businesses that solves the inefficiencies of these centres in terms of communication with their customers, offering the possibility of booking, cancelling and queuing 24/7 without obstructing the professional activity of the centre, and developing other features with the aim of meeting needs hitherto unattended.
Currently, the wellness and health business centres (mainly) have an inefficient reservation management, since they themselves have to manage reservations via telephone and email, wasting a lot of time on it, or even losing business opportunities for not being able to attend them.
As a result of this problem, TIMP is born, with the most solid technical basis available, and allowing the growth with ease and the possibility to reach new markets with a simple replication strategy.
The knowledge of the needs of the attacking verticals (personal training, pilates, yoga, physiotherapy, and aesthetics), has allowed them to design a software that goes further, making a difference in a booming market with a volume of more than 100,000 professionals.
Foundation Timp 2014 Nov, 11
Timp is founded
Timp reach 400 customers 2016 Feb, 28
Just with offline channel, they get 400 paying customers
New sales model 2017 Nov, 1
Improved the product and tested in the offline channel, the online channel is launched
Launching in South America 2018 Apr, 1
Sales begin in Mexico, Chile, Colombia & Argentina
Leaders in Spain. 2018 May, 31
Timp has got more than 645 centers-customers with 2.68 million bookings
Aitor Esteve Monleón
CEO de TIMP y fisioterapeuta de profesión
Santiago Ruiz García
Director técnico de TIMP
Óscar Carretero Mendoza
David García Lozano
Graphic Design & Marketing
Eliseo Juan Quintanilla
Director de soporte
Rafa Giménez Ballesteros
Técnico de soporte
Sandra Martínez Barón
Técnico de soporte
Reasons to invest View more data
- They have become leaders in Spain in their sector, with more than 666 client centres as of 15th September, distributed in different health and wellness verticals: Pilates, Personal Training, Yoga, Physiotherapy and Aesthetics.
- They have proven to have a solid product (market leader) and that covers the needs of the centres, obtaining more than 2.68 million reservations for the application of users and making the centres earn more than 2 million € with the queuing service.
- They achieve a high level of recurrence among application users thanks to the usability of the software: to date, more than 34,000 users use the app recurrently every month.
- During the last 5 month, 54.369 users/month used the TIMP app, 62% more than the same period last year and 444 % more than
- After replicating the model in Mexico, Colombia, Chile and Argentina they are already with revenue and demonstrating scalability.
- TIMP has proven to have a profitable business model with more than €665.000 in revenues to date.
- In September 2018, TIMP achieved an MRR (monthly recurring revenue) of € 35.000, 27 % more than in 2017 and 190 % higher than in 2016.
- They have managed to optimise their marketing processes by reducing the CAC to below 185 euro, and an LTV of 3,500 euros, that is to say, for each euro invested in
acquisition, TIMP achieves a return of 18.9 euros (3,500/185).
- TIMP has demonstrated traction in different countries of the Latin American market, with a scalable, solid model and with the objective of becoming leaders in Latin America as it already is in Spain.
- TIMP is in the growth phase, it is a project that is in a stage of internationalization (already successfully initiated) with strong expected growth.
- Currently, the target market is the wellness industry in Latin America, which has been booming in recent years. The year 2016 closed with 65,800 wellness centres and 19.9 M subscribers. The fitness applications market is expected to end in 2018 with revenues of $135 M and a projection of more than 38 M users.
- It is the only product on the market that achieves the levels of optimization by business type and includes in-app payments (reservation payments through the app), store, smart hours for centres and clinical records. This means more business returns for less management time.
- TIMP has the training and commitment of a professional, stable and established
team, ready to continue with international expansion and a very clear vision of becoming leaders in all the countries they are entering.
Who is the reference investor?
About Neil CollenNeil es actualmente socio fundador de Linvingstone Partners, una boutique especializada en operaciones corporativas. Cuenta con más de 25 años de experiencia dentro del campo del M&A, especializado en las áreas de Healthcare e Industrial. Desde sus inicios ha estado muy ligado al sector del Venture Capital y es consejero en el fondo Columbus Venture Capital (41 millones de dólares y 5 inversiones hasta la fecha) desde el año 2015, invirtiendo en compañías en fase early-stage en el sector Life Sciences.
- Years of experience:25
- managed capital:12,5 M €
- managed Investments:5
"My knowledge about Timp is from a very early stage, at the beginning of 2016, when TIMP only had 1 year of life and a few months of commercialization. From the very beginning, I thought it was a very interesting idea with a lot of
After 2 years since my first investment and with more than 100k invested on a personal level, the growth and optimizations that have been achieved make it a scalable startup with much more potential than 3 years ago. Recently, this part of the company has been involved in acquisitions in this sector, so we are continuing to invest in TIMP in order to continue with rapid growth in both Spain and Latin America, increasing the value of the company with wide sales possibilities in the near future."