Understanding the investment opportunity
Soy un emprendedor apasionado por la digitalización y por encontrar soluciones tecnológicas a problemas de nuestro día a día.
Serial Entrepreneur, Lean Innovation, Business Growth
Pablo Fuster Aparicio
Web, API + Android developer
Plug and Play Spain
Reasons to invest View more data
- Enter in this investment round the reputed venture capital Plug&Play, who were the first investors in Honey when they launched in 2012 and had 50,000 users, and who sold the company with 18 million users in 2019 for 4 billion euros. Apart from the validation from an industry expert that Qoala has the potential to become the European and Latam Honey, the strategic value brought by this investor is priceless. We have a team that has already led a company like Qoala to success
- Qoala has tripled its users in the last 6 months, keeping the install rate at the same level and growing month over month in revenue.
- Real and revolutionary value proposition: even in the months when user growth slows down, revenue continues to grow, proving that current users can no longer buy without Qoala.
- We are currently the largest browser extension in the Spanish market, with more than 160k registered users, 100k installations, and working with more than 3,000 ecommerce.
- We have generated over 900k€ for our partners in our short life, making us a key partner for many of the top merchants in our market, such as Aliexpress and PC Componentes.
The browser extensions market is a new market with great potential, which puts us in a great position to become one of the main players in Europe and LATAM.
Enormous scalability of the business model: With the current team and technology, Qoala can grow to millions of users and stores without having to make any changes in structure or technology.
- We won one of the most important startup competitions in our country, the PCComponentes Startup Booster, after which PCComponentes, one of the most important ecommerce in our country gives us its seal of validation and with whom we are negotiating to work exclusively with them.First-class team and advisors, with an important background behind them.
Who is the reference investor?
About Andreas MihalovitsAndreas is a German serial entrepreneur and angel investor having invested in more than 100 international startups. Andreas co-founded his first internet company Omniga in 1999 and, after reaching profitability within 2 years, grew it to a venture builder focused on business models based on subscription services with more than 150 employees as of today. In 2012 Andreas started investing in startups and later also got engaged in the Spanish ecosystem as the founder of Marbella Tech Angels, a network of more than 160 investors, founders & mentors living around Marbella. Andreas is also co-founder of the Global Super Angels Club, a platform for angel investors usually investing six-figure euro amounts in startups, supporting its members to improve their deal flow and speed up their search for like-minded co-investors.
- Invirtiendo en startups:15 años
- Euros invertidos:+2M
“I was the lead investor in Qoala in the last round (€100k) and I am investing again in this round (€100k), as I see that the progress that has been made in the last 7-8 months demonstrates the potential of the business opportunity.