What is The Brubaker?
The Brubaker is a digital native clothing brand (DVNB) that manufactures in the same factories as major brands like Carolina Herrera, Lacoste and Hackett. Because it exclusively uses the web as a means of sale, it is able to achieve savings for the end customer by avoiding intermediaries.
Therefore, the price of the product is 50 % below the competition in similar qualities, and by using technology they are able to anticipate the demand for their products and manage their stock in an advanced way.
Foundation 2013 Sep, 28
The Brubaker is founded by Manuel de Timoteo and Antonio Robert
Round Startupxplore 2016 Jun, 15
First round with Sartupxplore for 250.000€
Revenue x8 2016 Dec, 31
The Brubaker already has 8 times 2014´s revenue
Velencoso as investor 2017 Feb, 15
The World Top Model, Andrés Velencoso, becomes investor of The Brubaker
Expected revenue x21 2017 Dec, 31
It is expected to close year 2017 with a revenue 21 times higher than that of 2014.
The Brubaker Team
Manuel de Timoteo
Serial Entrepreneur. All mi efforts on The Brubaker, the first spanish native-internet brand. A growing and disruptive ecommerce company.
Experience in C-level and advisory roles within the digital industry. I am an entrepreneur at heart and a team player.
Reasons to invest in The Brubaker View more data
- The Brubaker is a team of serial founders with experience in creating, growing and selling businesses.
- The company has a multi-disciplinary team of 9 people with experience in fashion, ecommerce, marketing, production and retail, both in large corporations and startups (Netjuice, Tuenti, Cash Converters, Jazztel, Pompeii, etc...).
- They have a Board of Directors composed of entrepreneurs with extensive experience who are also partners of the company as Evaristo Babé, Diego Ballesteros, Vincent Rosso, etc....
- They have made a global Top Model like Andrés Velencoso bet on their brand, becoming a partner of The Brubaker and offering in return image rights, which will help the growth of the company's numbers.
- Business model and growth in revenue validated, multiplying turnover by 8 from 2014 to 2016 and it is expected, according to estimates, that revenue in 2017 will be 21 times that of 2014.
- They have managed to increase their product margins from 38% to 55% in a year and a half, with forecasts of reaching 65% in 2018.
- They have a brand that makes their community (registrations and social networks) grow up to 3 digits, which is increasingly loyal, as can be seen in the very high repetition rate of buyers customers, which is 8% to 10% monthly.
- Native digital brands of clothing or DVNB (as well as other products) are revolutionizing both in the U. S. and Europe's retail and end-customer sales model, beating traditional commerce both in growth and repetition rates. The new customer is much more attracted by brands that are more transparent, direct, honest and fast in responding to their demands and with much more competitive prices, giving more for less.
- Large distribution groups do not have the speed, equipment or technology to be in front of the new consumer of the new demand, so there is a clear window of opportunity for the fastest, which will lead to better chances of selling operations to those first players.
Who is the reference investor?
About Vincent RossoVincent Rosso, Ingeniero Superior Industrial con formación en Dirección de empresas en SJSU de Silicon Valley y ex CEO de BlablaCar, cuenta con más de 15 años de experiencia en el sector TIC’s. Actualmente, es inversor y advisor de múltiples startups de la Economía Digital, entre ellas The Brubaker, onTruck, SocialCar, Micocar, etc. y desde 2017, está dedicado principalmente a Consentio, un nuevo proyecto fintech.
Facts and Figures
- Years of experience:16
- Years investing in startups: 8
- Investings: 6
- Exits: 1
"The Brubaker is reaching a very strong maturity point, at the beginning of its international expansion with 5% of its turnover. They have achieved very important sales growth and are achieving very significant levels of efficiency through stock management and the use of economies of scale, without doubt a project that I want to continue betting on.
The team has also been strengthened and is now ready to move to the next level, with professionals from the sector with previous experience in large emerging and consolidated companies.
I think it's the perfect time to step in and reinforce its investment."
It has also invested in...
Opportunity analysis Last update Dec 12, 2017 4:38:10 PM
Ask The Brubakers CEO anything
The regulations governing Startupxplore's activity require that no investor is in possession of more information than the rest. Therefore, this section will provide answers to any questions asked by an investor about the opportunity.
If you have any doubts or questions about the startup, the process or any other aspect please write to us at email@example.com
This investment opportunity has been reviewed by the Startupxplore Analysis Committee. The documentation and data provided by the company has been cross-checked and successfully passed the Startupxplore criteria.Analysis Comittee
Startup investments have associated risks, including: Liquidity Risk, Information Risk, Risk of loosing partially or totally the investment capital, fast changing operation environment, regulatory and legal risks, minority investment risks, no capacity of influence on the company management. Due to the high uncertainty associated to this type of investment, you should contemplate investing only if you fully understand the risks and always as part of a diversified investment portfolio.
Startupxplore works with investors of recognised prestige and applies a very strict policy to manage conflicting interests. In this way we aim to ensure that all the published projects have a solid base, but in no way, Startupxplore can be responsible for the investment decisions taken by its platform members, as well as for the opinions and comments stated by companies might published in the platform.
Haz scroll para continuar...