About Killian Glendon
Date of Birth:1972
Mobile: +44782 3887399
A passionate, accomplished recruitment professional, equipped with a commanding track record of conceiving and turning sales and company visions into actuality at management and executive level. With 18 years of industry experience I have the abiltity to combine first class communication skills with a highly driven sales focused mindset to deliver results consistently.
Possesses a comprehensive knowledge of business and recruitment strategies as well as headhunting, search and selection, coaching and training services. Proven in developing and implementing key business strategies to realise revenue potential without compromising quality or service.
Utilises exceptional interpersonal skills and communicative abilities to build positive and lasting relationships with clients, key stakeholders and the wider business community.
A motivational leader proven in developing successful teams that achieve business and personal objectives and who thrives working in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
Veritas Executive Sept 2010 – Present
• I set up a business looking at the retained market across Europe for C level individuals within the Banking, Insurance, Financial Services and Risk markets, placing FD’s, CRO’s, Head of Treasury, Wealth Managers, PB’s, Tax Specialist’s, Compliance Directors etc.
• I billed £96k for 2010, £254k for 2011, £370k for 2012 and already for 2013 £114k. Clients include UBS, Credit Suisse, Lombard, NPG, RBC Dexia, ING, Chubb, AXA, Amtrust, Deloitte, etc This has all been on permanent fees but have done many Interim placements in the past. In addition my business is only through the CEO or country directors in Europe rather than the HR / PSL method.
Career Break August 2009 – Sept 2010
I took a year out improving my golf and concentrating on the rentals for my villa www.villamontana.es .
Wemploy Recruitment Specialists, Gibraltar and Southern Spain 2001 – Aug 2009
• Founding this multi-disciplined recruitment company following the identification of a gap in the Spanish market and accountable for the operational management and strategic development of the business to deliver sustainable growth
• Undertaking extensive competitor and market analysis to develop key business strategies and promotional campaigns
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with both public and private sector organisations, presenting competitive and innovative tender proposals to successfully secure new business
• Forecasting business budgetary and resource requirements, implementing and monitoring key performance indicators and financial metrics to ensure the business runs to plan
• Responsible for the full life-cycle management of recruitment projects from initial client consultation through to candidate identification, interview and placement
• Developing a range of services including recruitment, selection, headhunting and onsite training programmes to meet client specifications
• Managing, training and developing a team of recruitment and sales personnel to ensure they each realise their full potential whilst facilitating in the achievement of business targets
• Key achievements include;
o Establishing the first recruitment consultancy on the Costa del Sol and developing the company to include two offices and ten personnel
o Initially charging a flat fee of €500 per placement to secure a strong client base and subsequently renegotiating terms to a standard 15% fee structure
o Generating over €2 million in sales from the Spanish and Gibraltarian market alone
o Expanding the business to additional European markets including a lucrative contract with a Luxembourg based client
o The development of further online brands and business areas including The Edge Coaching, That’s the Job, Job Board and Spanish Rentals, Property Rentals
Image Gallery 0
Killian Glendon doesn't have any images in his gallery.