About Rafael Ramiro
Digital Media and Telecom Executive, Business Consultant and Board Advisor for +20 years.
Senior executive positions:
- CEO for a University Center of Technology and Digital Art (U-tad). Report to the Board.
- SVP of Digital Media Business for a Telco Operator (Orange). Report to CEO.
- VP of Technology & Operations for a TV Network (Mediaset). Report to COO.
- MD of Digital Business for a TV Network (Mediaset-Orange). Report to President of JV.
Prior to my corporate management positions, I worked in Professional Services:
- Business Consultant for 2 American firms (Oliver Wyman; Booz & Co)
* Focus on Media and Telecom industries
* Projects in Europe, US and Latam
- Internal Auditor for a French retailer (Continente / Carrefour)
Regarding entrepreneurship, I co-founded Belagua, an asset management firm, and I am an active member of the IESE Network of investors and business angels.
I enjoy sharing my learning experiences on Management, Digital Media and International Business with people of younger generations. So I do teaching, mentoring as often as I can!
Specialties: General Management, Higher Education, Online Advertising, Digital Contents, Media & Television, Operations, Technology, Business Turnaround, Management Consulting, Board Advisory, Digital Television, Entrepreneurship, Teaching, Mentoring.
Image Gallery 0
Rafael Ramiro doesn't have any images in his gallery.