About Steve Levy
President, founder and visionary of ThinkTime. Driving disruption across the WFM space with new platform that redefines traditional task management practices with offline mobile technologies and integrated knowledge base/help ticketing capabilities.
• Infusing ThinkTime technology with the latest AI and machine learning developments which will help to predict customer
satisfaction and associate behavior and retention.
• Focusing on IoT and how it will bring e-commerce smart shopper analytics to retail.
• Researching wearables in the workplace and how it will impact associates in their jobs.
Hired, managed and mentored talent pool of 200 Kronos WFM consultants to help over 100 top US enterprise retail customers maximize the value of the Kronos WFM product suite. $40M P&L.
EU manager and strategist SAP scheduling software
• IKEA: Worked with each department to standardize unique labor requirements
• THE GAP: Successfully rolled out configured optimized scheduling in the UK, FR and DE
• NIKE: Rolled out scheduling software to optimize service across all new US Niketowns
• Innovative thinker, embrace technology to solve complex Workforce Management problems
• Strong partnerships and relationships after 20 years in Workforce Management
• Expert in Workforce Management technologies - optimized scheduling, time tracking, task and communication management,
payroll, help desk, and knowledge management
Image Gallery 0
Steve Levy doesn't have any images in his gallery.