ABOUT SEK LAB EDTECH ACCELERATOR
SEK Lab EdTech Accelerator is powered by SEK Educational Group. SEK Educational Group was founded in Madrid in 1892 and today has 9 International Schools in Spain, France, Ireland and Qatar with more than 10.000 students per year. SEK Educational Group also founded the Camilo Jose Cela University in 2000 with 5 faculties and more than 8.000 students per years. Is a group with a stong focus on innovation to reach the excellence in education to its community, this is the reason launching SEK Lab EdTech Accelerator. We want to identify the top innovators in education globally (entrepreneurs and startups) to add their products or services to our group. We will open the doors of our educational ecosystem to your startup to validate, betatest and accelerate your startup. 5 months in our campus with a sherpa that will help you to connect with students, professors and staff at school and university. Training, mentoring, networking with the top professionals. Demo day presenting your startups in front of more than 20 investors and accelerators. We are waiting for you! www.seklab.es
SEK Lab EdTech Accelerator HQ
Villafranca del Castillo, Madrid, Spain
- Looking for SEED and EARLY stage startups
- Equity taken: NO
- Program stage: 5 months
- Mentors: YES experts and pasionated about education
- Training: YES, master classes by top entrepreneurs, investors, executives...
- Office space: YES
- Team required: YES 2-3 full time minimum
- Others: Traction and customers
- Your main activity and portfolio focussed on education in more than an 80 %
- Hardware and software for education, APP's, Educational Platforms, Educational Technology, Tools that improves the management of schools or univertities, Online Education...