PromoFarma.com is the leading online marketplace of consumer health and wellness products, enabling thousands of customers to purchase the best beauty, baby and health products directly from hundreds of pharmacies and other health merchants. Founded in Barcelona, PromoFarma.com is operating in Spain, but it's already planning to export its successful business model abroad. The company's innovative model is based on Spanish high retail pharmacies for a quick and profitable delivery of quality products from the most renowned brands. It is a new business model that combines online sales of consumer health products with the added value of their delivery from the local pharmacy channel. This marketplace enables users to order online and receive products at home with trust, transparency and convenience guaranteed. The company bases its value proposal on a wide catalog of more than 28.000 items, the best prices and an excellent delivery service. Currently, PromoFarma.com has a network of 300 pharmacies across Spain and more than 150.000 buyers, getting strong brand recognition thanks for its TV campaigns. PromoFarma.com is transforming the online health challenge into a marketplace that provides confidence to consumers who are interested in healthcare products with the highest pharmaceutical features. PromoFarma.com has been recognized by the magazine Actualidad Económica as one of the Best Spanish Startups for its innovation, talent and youth. Furthermore, in 2014 and 2015 it has been awarded with the popular prize of “Best Beauty and Personal Care Webshop”.
Av. Diagonal, 534, 08006 Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
NEWS FROM PROMOFARMA.COM (6)
- PromoFarma cierra una nueva ronda de 2,6 millones de euros para realizar mejoras operativas
- Promofarma, elegida como Mejor Webshop de España en los Ecommerce Awards 2016
- PromoFarma.com acerca productos de venta en farmacias a los consumidores
- Las plataformas de venta online pueden ser la solución para los productos de parafarmacia
- 3 millones de euros de inversión en PromoFarma
- PromoFarma quiere convertirse en el "Amazon de la parafarmacia"