About Kenny Vivas
Creator, Developer, Product & Software designer, Problem Solver since 2005.
- Making Ideas grow! My passion is to take projects and turn them into real solutions.
- Agile Project Planning.
- Scrum Product Owner.
- Interface design and usability.
- Process Engineering.
- Tech Consultant
- Pattern Recognition and Classification, applied to business process optimization.
- Web development using Agile Frameworks ( J2EE-Struts,Django, CakePHP, Code Igniter, RoR ).
- AI, Robotics, Robot Control and Planning (Image recognition, path planning, multi-agents).
- CRM Management.
- Implementation and optimization of core processes using agile software solutions.
- Business Intelligence.
- Trainer and Coach.
- Design the post sale service platform for Open English Operations Team
- Detect user patterns that leads to early cancellation using BI and pattern recognition techniques, and design different strategies that helped reduce OE churn by 3% on 2012. Much if this work is still being used by the company to retain our customers.
- Recruit, train and manage the first Oe tech support services team, based on coaching techniques and product knowledge. An small team of 4 reps maintained a 40 k active clients population over 2 years, maintaining a monthly 0-48hrs KPI of 80%.
- Actively take part of the team that created and pushed forward the Open English Platform from the very beginning.