Gamelearn™ is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. With over 15 years of experience, it has trained more than 100,000 professionals from more than 600 companies and organizations all over the 5 continents.
Gamelearn™ has revolutionized corporate training by creating the 'game-based learning' platform, a market leader, and becoming a global solution for any Training and Development department:
- Based on the cloud: no need to install additional software.
- Universal access: just an internet connection is required.
- Multidevice: Adapts to any device, PC, tablet, smartphone…
- Multilanguage: A training solution translated to more than 5 languages.
Gamelearn™ takes learning to the next level by ensuring greater effectiveness of the training by integrating theoretical content of the highest quality, advanced simulators and gamification elements in a unique format: a course-video game (also known as Serious Game).
Through their training solutions, Gamelearn™ deepens in the development of skills and competencies necessary to achieve personal and professional success:
- Serious Game Pacific™: a manual, step by step, on leading and managing high performance teams.
- Serious Game Triskelion™: a system to manage time and improve personal productivity.
- Serious Game Merchants™: a complete course based on negotiation, communication and conflict resolution.
- Brilliant Meeting™: a gamified course and app for the management of efficient meetings.
The key is on the 3 pillars upon which their Serious Games are based:
- Contents of the highest quality and a fundamentally practical approach. Each one of these serious games has contents equivalent to those of a two-day classroom course.
- A simulator (Game-based learning): The brilliant use of a sophisticated simulator that allows students to practice, benefit from experiential learning, test the skills and techniques learned and receive personalized feedback with tips for improvement.
- Gamification techniques: The use of game dynamic tools such as storytelling, suspense, levels, challenges, competition, badges... turns the training into a fun and addictive experience for students.
2015 Gold Medal Excellence in Technology
Brandon Hall Group
2015 Best of Elearning!
Elearning! Media Group
2015-2014 Top 20 Training Company
2015 -2014 Top Learning Organization
Elearning! Media Group
2013 Top 5 Spain's Startup
Spain Startup Summit
2013 HR Innovation E&E Awards Diario Expansión
2012 Best Service Award
CIPD'12 Manchester Exhibition
2011 Top 10 European Startup
San Francisco Demo Night
Image Gallery Gamelearn 5
United States · Spain,
Acceleradoras Gamelearn 0
Gamelearn no ha pasado por aceleradoras